洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?的小编精心为您带来了电影魂断蓝桥中的经典台词2篇,希望能够帮助到大家。
Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall.
玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。
Myra Lester: I may never see him again.
玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。
Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.
玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。
Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?
罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?
Myra Lester: Well, I, I …
玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…
Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.
罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。
Myra Lester: For what?
玛拉·莱斯特:怎么?
Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!
罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!
Myra Lester: No?
玛拉·莱斯特:不是?
Roy Cronin: No!
罗伊·克罗宁:不!
Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?
玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?
Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.
罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。
Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.
罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。
Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so.
玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。
Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.
罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。
Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.
玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。
(烛光俱乐部)
洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?
What do dancers eat?
玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的
Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.
洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?
Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.
侍者:龙虾不错,先生!
The crepes,is very nice sir.
玛拉:嗯
En.
侍者:还有酒
And wine.
洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?
It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?
玛拉:哦,今晚上
Well, tonight……
洛依:喝4盎
Good,Number Forty please.
侍者:40块,先生
Number Forty.
洛依:你的舞跳得很美
The ballet was beautiful.
玛拉:我看不见得
Madame dindn't think so.
洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美
Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.
玛拉:这说明你确实是外行
Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.
洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?
Roy: Are you glad to see me again?
玛拉:是的。
Myra: Yes.
洛伊:我感到你有保留。
Roy: I sense a reservation.
玛拉:我想是有的。
Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.
洛伊:那是什么?为什么?
Roy: What? Why?
玛拉:有什么好处呢?
Myra: What's the good of it?
洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?
Roy: You're a strange girl, aren't you? What's the good of anything? What's the good of living?
玛拉:这也是个问题。
Myra: That's a question too.
洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。
Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I'm not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don't get it, not quite.
玛拉:什么?
Myra: What?
洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。
Roy: Your face. It's all youth, all beauty
玛拉:你仍不明白什么。
Myra: What is it you still don't get?
洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。
Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn't remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn't remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.
玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?
Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?
洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。
Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.
玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?
Myra: But what is it about me you still don't get?
男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。
Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.
洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。
Roy: I'll tell you later. Let's dance now.
玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?
Myra: What does it mean, these candles?
洛伊:你会明白的。
Roy: You'll find out.
地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。
如果没有空袭,玛拉和罗伊就不可能相遇;如果他们早一点到教堂,玛拉就不会继续生活在剧团里了;如果那天玛拉早一点离开公寓,就不会接到罗伊的电话,她也就不会被剧团开除;如果玛拉没有看到那张报纸,她就不会继续挨饿以至沦落风尘。是一系列的巧合导致了玛拉的悲剧,这也正是戏剧式电影的标志性特征。
在咖啡厅和罗伊的母亲会面的场景,让人觉得有些不忍,玛拉的两次晕倒,让我们可以感觉到主人公玛拉的悲伤之情,在那时她已接近崩溃的边缘,当玛拉从报纸上看到罗伊遇难的消息时,(虽然事实上是罗伊的身份证弄丢了,被弄巧成拙而已)这样的打击对于一个年轻女子将会有如何的影响?通过这样一个小小的场景,把战争的冷酷无情表现的淋漓尽致。
剧情在百转千回中不断的变化着,一见钟情的他们,心里是甜的,生死别离时,他们语带忧伤;再次相遇时,他们的心里是甜的,再回庄园时,忧伤却再度袭来。
影片并没有从正面去表现玛拉是如何的挣扎,如何的沦落。她用蓝桥上四季更替,寒暑易节的镜头取而代之,用蓝桥的灰色、萧条暗喻玛拉的生活困苦与艰辛。
从电影音乐的角度看,主题音乐《友谊天长地久》每次的响起,都是二人相聚的场景,为男女主人公相会的场面增添了浪漫温馨的情调;在影片后半部分,原本温馨的音乐却让人觉得凄婉伤感,这是不同场景、不同环境产生的效果。给人两种截然不同的感觉。
每次的相聚都是甜蜜与悲伤的结合。当女主人公两次说出“我爱你,我从未爱过别人,永远都爱你”时,罗伊的心里是淡淡地甜。当男主人公接到命令赶赴战场,当女主人公再次与罗伊于火车站相遇时,玛拉的心里又有着挥之不去的浓浓忧伤。
幸运物的运用恰到好处,是贯穿始终的一条主线。第一次是在开头,罗伊即将赶赴战场,幸运物让他睹物思人,引出了这个故事。第三次是在罗伊带玛拉回庄园后,在自己的家中,罗伊说要交给玛拉,因为那是送给玛拉最珍贵的礼物。罗伊的热情、坚决让心存愧疚的玛拉倍受刺激。第五次是在故事的结尾,当玛拉不顾一切的冲向疾驰而来的汽车而遭遇不幸后,罗伊在蓝桥上抚摸着幸运物,此时的心情复杂而纷乱。从罗伊忧郁的眼神中不难读出对战争与爱情的无奈和悲伤。
玛拉的爱情悲剧究竟应该归罪与什么?是人类战争的冷酷?是家族荣誉的沉重?还是世态炎凉的无情?见仁见智,或者兼而有之。
影片的结尾,当倒数第二个镜头给出罗伊的忧郁眼神时,我想,他的心里除了淡淡的甜蜜回忆之外,更多的是失去爱人之后的凄婉与悲伤。《魂断蓝桥》虽然走的是好莱坞的大众路线,但是它的悲剧结尾的确是它区别于其他好莱坞电影的重要标志,使得它在某种程度上迎合了东方人的审美观念,在东方观众的心目中留下了难以磨灭的印象。