大学英语口语考试对话练习(精选8篇)
A:Excuse me. Can I get a refund of my ticket? I haveto cancel my trip because I have somethingemergent to deal with.
A:劳驾,我可以退票么?因为我有紧急的'事情要处理,所以我必须得取消这次出行。
B:Which train is the ticket for?
B:哪趟车的票啊?
A:It is Train No. 249. It will depart in four hours.
A:是294次,这趟车将在4小时后出发。
B:It is not too late. Pass your ticket to me, please.
B:还不算晚。请把您的票给我。
A:How much is the cancellation fee?
A:退票费多少呢?
B:Five Yuan.
B:5元。
A:Thanks.
A:好的,谢谢您。
A:Good afternoon, can I help you?
A:下午好,请问我有什么可以帮忙的么?
B:Yes. Do you have any train available to Shenyang today?
B:是的。请问今天有到沈阳的票么?
A:Yes. It is Train No. K92. It is an express train. It leaves at 11:30 tonight from Guangzhou and reaches Shenyang at 9 a. m. the day after tomorrow.
A:有的,K92次列车,是特快。今天晚上11点半从广州出发,准点到达沈阳的时间是后天早上9点。
B:Sounds wonderful. Okay, that's it,
B:听起来不错啊。好的,就要这趟。
A:Want a seat or sleeper?
A:卧铺还是坐票?
B:A soft-class sleeper, please. And I prefer an upper berth.
B:一张软卧,我想要上铺。
A:Okay, 900 Yuan, please,
A:好的,请付九百元。
B:Here you are.
B:给你。
A:Hey, taxi.
A:嗨,出租车!
B:Where to, sir?
B:先生,您去哪?
A:Beijing Library.
A:北京图书馆。
B:Hop in, please.
B:请上车吧!
A:Is it a long ride to Beijing Library?
A:去北京图书馆要很久么?
B:It will take about thirty minutes because it is the rush hour.
B:因为是交通高峰期,所以大概要30分钟。
A:Thirly minutes-that will be all right. There are still fifty minutes to go before the library is open. Look, what are they doing on the square?
A:30分钟,还可以。离图书馆开门还有50分钟,看,他们在广场上做什么呢?
B:It is an exhibition of Chinese jades. It is held each year. A nice collection jades of are on display and sold.
B:这是一个中国玉器展。每年举行一次,展销一些精美的玉器。
A:Sounds great! Can you stop somewhere here for a minute? I will get some souvenirs for my friends.
A:听起来棒极了,您能在附近停下车么?我去给我的朋友们买些纪念品。
B:No problem.
B:没问题。
Would you like to come to the cinema, Mike?
麦克,你想去看电影吗?
I can't I'm afraid. I have to do my homework.
恐怕不行,我得做我的作业呢。
What about tomorrow, then?
那么,明天怎么样?
Yes, that would be great.
行,那太好了。
A:I'd like to go to Hong Kong. When does the nextferry leave?
A:我想去香港,下班渡船什么时候开?
B:The ferry runs every hour on the hour. The nextone is scheduled to leave at 11 sharp.
B:渡船每小时正点开一班,下一班在11点整开。
A:What's the fare?
A:票价多少?
B:The one way ticket is 35 HKD, and round-trip is 60 HKD.
B:单程票价是35港币,往返是60港币。
A:How long will it take to Hong Kong?
A:全程多少时间?
B:About 2 hours.
B:到香港是2个小时。
A:Okay, I'd like to have a one way ticket.
A:好的。我买一张单程票。
I think more advertisement is the key to our success.
我认为多做广告是我们成功的关键。
I'm afraid I can't accept your argument. Improving the quality of our products is the best way. No quality, no success.
恐怕我的观点有所不同。提高产品质量才是最好的方法。没有质量,就没有成功。
That's an ideal theory, but I don't think it works nowadays.
那是一种理想的理论,可我认为当今它行不通。
I know I'm correct.
我认为我是正确的。
Why did you come to this country?
你为什么来到这个国家?
I'm here for an international academic conference.
我来这里参加国际学术会议。
How long will you stay here?
你打算在这儿待多久?
A week.
一星期。
Hello, Mary?
喂,是玛丽吗?
Yes, speaking.
是的,请讲。
This is Roland. Miss Lee telephoned. She asked meto ask you if you would be able to meet her today at 3:30 p.m..
我是罗兰,李女士刚来过电话,她要我问你是否能在今天下午三点半和她见面。
Sorry, but I'll have a meeting then. Please tell her my phone number and I'll explain it to her personally.Thanks for the message.
抱歉,我有一个会。请告诉她我的号码,我亲自给她解释。谢谢你的口信。